Planner, punctuality and homework
- Students’ planners should be checked and signed by parents at least once a week. (Hifz pupils planners should be checked daily). Homework should be checked by parents for quality. Please support the school by ensuring all homework is monitored by parents/carers at home and returned on time.
- Please arrange a quiet supervised environment at home for pupils to complete their homework.
- It is the responsibility of the parents to ensure their child is punctual in arriving at the school (8:05am).
There may be occasions where the school will need to take photos of different learning environments around the school. This is usually done for the school portfolio or website.
A photo consent form is handed to all pupils where parents can choose one of the following three options:
- Option A: I give permission for my child’s photograph to be used in all scenarios (website, displays, media etc.)
- Option B: I give permission for my child’s photograph to be used in the school displays only
- Option C: I do not wish for my child’s photo to be taken.
Parents should make sure their child has handed in the completed form to the office. Replacement forms are available upon request.